Normal coughs can be caused by a myriad of factors, for example air pollution, cigarette smoke or secondhand smoke, bacterial infections, viral infections, allergies and many more. Coughs caused by infections or allergies should be seen and managed by a trained healthcare professional. However, sore throats caused by irritants or post-viral irritation, especially coughs with phlegms can be managed with expectorants like the Pabron Cough Kids Syrup.
Some other methods of managing these symptoms are:
- Gargle salt water to kill bacteria and loosen mucus.
- Consume honey, which can soothe an irritate throat.
- Breathe in steam. Boil water in a pot and once it steams, bring it off the stove and place your face over the steam. Be careful not to get too close to prevent burns.
- Stay hydrated. The best and safest way to ease a sore throat is to drink plenty of plain water.
This product is indicated for immediate relief of productive coughing in upper respiratory tract disorders.
Cough syrup for kids :
- Non- drowsy
- Loosens & clears phlegm
- Relieves cough
- Alcohol-free & sugar-free